life

Mini Insta {March 23- March 29}

March 29, 2015

We are becoming Augie's regulars. Really enjoy bible
study and tea with this kid.
average Monday night = knitting like the old lady I am #datyungcollegelyfe
if you can't tell, we are in love #cheesycoupleedits #matchingwallpapers
#gaybestfriendorboyfriend? 

Yesss! It is mine! All mine! Forever mine!
drive-in movie night at the UofR with the williams hall gang
Girls night in with me myself and I #dattexturedoe
Movie on the quad in this perfect weather
because he hasn't seen Into The Woods
Here's to the last weekend of this amazing show #springawakening 
Always a joy to see this girl! Bestie since birth<3 
When potato chips are an add in option at an ice cream
place,  just go for it! #21choices 
because I've got nothing better to do backstage right now..
#springawakening #plaidapronsaresexy 
last day of spring awakening means flowers for the 
cast that I've grown to love so much. Going to miss 
all of them way too much.


You Might Also Like

0 comments