music

Songs on Repeat {week two}

April 04, 2015

1. Little Shop of Horrors by The Broadway Cast of Little Shop of Horrors
Once again, entire album. Auditions for this show at my school are next week so I've been listening to the soundtrack a lot to decide if I want to try out or not. Really fun musical if you haven't heard of it. I'd say it's worth checking out and watching the movie.

2. Pumped Up Kicks (Grouplove and Captain Cuts Remix) by Foster The People
Me and my brother found this remix a few years back and I just recently happened upon it again. This "dance" remix of the song makes the song actually sound good and it so much fun to jam to in the car.

3. New Slang by The Shins
I have an app on my phone called Songza that I've been using this week every morning. I just turn on the "Indie Morning" playlist after my alarm goes off so that plays to kind of wake me up and I leave it on while I get ready and have my morning tea so the rest of the songs on this list are all a few of my favorites from that.

4. Comfort Me by Feist
Feist was the first artist I bought music from on iTunes way back when it was all new to me. Her voice is so beautiful and will always hold a special place in my heart because of that first purchase of 1, 2, 3, 4

5. 5 Years Time by Noah & The Whale
This song is always my favorite when it comes up on the playlist. It wakes me up and makes me want to sing along.

6. Merry Happy by Kate Nash
Kate Nash is so much fun. Her music is just this bubbly upbeat sound that I can't get enough of. And just the fact that she has an accent when she sings, it's just all so perfect.

Julia Carrington

You Might Also Like

0 comments