music

Songs on Repeat {week four}

April 28, 2015


1. Air Balloon by Lilly Allen
First off I had one artist playing on repeat every day this week. First was Lilly. Lilly Allen is such a babe. She has a cutesy style, but so much sass. I am falling back in love with her right now. Its been a while so it's so much fun coming back to this and new stuff too. Honorable Mentions: Fuck You, Somewhere We Only Know, The Fear, Sheezus, Insincerely Yours, etc.
2. Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? by Arctic Monkeys
Felt more rocker today I guess. I really love the Arctic Monkeys' sound. They are a lot like the Black Keys with the chill, laid back, indie rock sound. And who can resist a group of talented guys from the UK?  Honorable Mentions: Snap Out of It, Knee Socks
3. Beware the Dog by The Griswold's 
Favorite on this list right now. Gosh I love this band of Aussies. They opened up for Walk The Moon when we saw them a little while ago and I regret not knowing them before because now we have to by tickets to go see them when they are on tour in July. Great music all around. Must listen. Honorable Mentions: 16 Years, Be Impressive, Down and Out, etc. 
4. Chocolate by 1975
Another Indie band of course because I'm a quote unquote hipster. Really Just starting to get into this band, a little behind the trend I know, but I'm really liking it so far. Honorable Mentions: Settle Down, Heart Out, Robbers, Girls
5. Step by Vampire Weekend 
Vampire weekend takes me back. I remember getting the Cousins single free on iTunes and thinking they were the coolest ever. They came up on my Songza the other day and it made me want to look them up again and find new stuff. Honorable Mentions: Oxford Comma, Ya Hey, Obvious Bicycle, Holiday 


You Might Also Like

0 comments