life

Walk The Moon

March 22, 2015


This concert junkie finally got her fix last week. 

It had been way too long since I've been to a concert. September, so I think that makes it five months. So maybe it wasn't that long, but it felt like a long time. 

So when a friend texted me and told me to buy tickets I was all for it. 

We went to see Walk The Moon at the Palladium and it was fantastic. We had been to the Palladium one time before a few years ago to see Ed Sheeran so it was fun going back to a venue we knew. I love smaller, intimate concert venues like this because there is not bad spot in the building. It was a really fun concert and now I am on a concert high so I want to go buy tickets for another one. 
Who should I see next? 


Julia Carrington 

You Might Also Like

0 comments