diy

A Sweet 16 Movie Night

August 19, 2012

     Every year on the third day of August I have to grow up. But to make the best of the fact that I am slowly inching toward adulthood, I love to plan extravagant, picture-perfect birthday parties. Our family has built up a reputation over these past 16 years to always have fun, memorable parties and, of course, every year we must top the last. This year, it being my "sweet 16" I had the perfect party planed in my head and I am so amazed that It turned out, if not exactly, better than I expected.
     We had a vintage backyard movie night theme and it went down swimmingly. All of the party-goers said that they had an amazing night and this has been the best party I have hosted yet. Here are some photographs of how it all looked. It was such a great party and maybe these will inspire you to have a backyard movie night of your own.

This is my personal favorite photo
The movie screen and seating area
[my kitten decided to photo bomb a couple pictures]
   

"Take A Sheet & Grab A Seat"
[there she is again]

Lot's and lot's of candies

We love popcorn

Food table and food baskets

A place to sit


The drink table

Water, cherry limeade, and lemonade... so good!

Classic Coke

A beautiful homemade bunt cake

[photography by bailey thomas]

And we ended the night with "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"
[photography by bailey thomas]

You Might Also Like

0 comments