life

Summer Bucket List

August 18, 2012

The summer is coming to an end. I know this is very sad news for most people, but it is the truth. At the beginning of this summer I had come up with my "Summer Bucket List" and now looking back I realize that I put way too many things on there to do. As I was going through to see what things that I haven't done yet that I could accomplish in these last two weeks of summer I saw "start a blog." Sounds simple enough. So that is where we are. My thought process when writing this on the list in the first place was that since I already have an etsy store and a lookbook blog I might as well have a regular blog like every other person on lookbook and etsy. It's going to be so much fun getting to share with who ever ends up taking time out of there busy, hectic lives to read my blog. I will be posting about all of the things I love such as music, fashion, photography, and life. Maybe we will find something in common that we share. I'm super excited to share my passions with all of you[who ever you may be].

You Might Also Like

0 comments