life

Resolutions New and Old

January 12, 2013

Twelve days into the new year and I still haven't blogged about New Year's Resolutions. Every year I seem to make the same basic resolutions such as reading the bible every day, staying organized, be kinder to others, and so on, but last year I added on a big challenge for myself and surprisingly, I finished it. My little challenge was to go 365 days without wearing the same outfit twice. I had to take the limited amount of clothing I owned and find 365 outfits by changing up accessories, shoes, top and bottom pairing, and anything else you can wear. I am not rich and do not have a lot of clothes, but believe it or not, I found a way. I posted as many of my looks that I could get photographed on lookbook.nu/yearoffashion but here are a few of my favorite outfits of 2012.












Now I must begin a new challenge for 2013. This year is the year that I will finally put myself out there. I'm going to step out of my comfort zone and let more people into my life without the fear of their judgement. How am I going to do that? Simple. First of all I am going to put up a new post on this blog at least once a month, hopefully more often than that. Second I am going to attempt to get involved in activities that will give me more experience for my future such as internships and acting jobs. And Thirdly, I will stop second guessing myself and actually participate in conversations with other people and allow new people into my life without the thinking that they won't accept me. I know this year will be wonderful only if I go in with a positive attitude, so here we go. 2013, a year without fear.

You Might Also Like

0 comments