life

2K14

February 27, 2014

We are already two months into the new year and I have yet to write a new years post. 
The last two years I've talked about resolutions and goals, but this year is different.
This year it's 2014.


2014 is the year I've been counting down to since sixth grade when they first told us our grad year.
2014 is the momentous year of my young teenage life.
2014 is the year I graduate from public school.
2014 is the year I become an adult.
2014 is the year I have to step into the real world and begin the next chapter of my life.
2014 are the numbers that have been in random passwords of mine in the past.
2014 is the start of a new chapter of my life that I have been looking forward to for a long time.


Now with all of this comes all the frightening emotions. 
I'm excited to see what's ahead of me, yet afraid of the change. 


In February of 2014 I truly fell in love for the first time.
In May of 2014 I will know where I will be going to college for the next few years.
In June of 2014 I will have to say goodbye to some of the people I have know for the past 4-12 years of my life, and may or may not ever see them again.
In August of 2014 I will turn 18 and be an adult.
In September of 2014 I will begin my years as a college student.


It's a lot of big, major life events all coming up so quickly and I don't know how ready I am.
All I know is these past two months have been absolutely wonderful so far and it can only get better from here.
Little adventures and big, 2014 will truly be an amazing year.

You Might Also Like

0 comments