diy

Personalized Guess Who?™

August 29, 2013

So this morning was one of those mornings where I just felt like making something. 

I was sitting on my bed with my laptop, trolling tumblr when I looked down on the floor and saw the Guess Who box just randomly sitting there, so I thought to myself, "I'm going to make that silly children's game a million times more fun for myself." And my new version of Guess Who was born. 


What I did was I picked 24 different faces, in this case youtubers and british singers, and sized them to match the original cards. I then printed, cut out, and put in these lovely photos and voila! 


Each board must have the same faces, but they can be placed in completely different orders
.

So there you have it! I found this so much more fun to place because since you know more about the people the possibility of questions grows compared to the boring "Do they have brown hair?"
The best part is, this can be done with anything, the possibilities are endless! I know for a fact I'm going to make a few more versions for myself. 

Love Always
Julia Carrington

You Might Also Like

0 comments