life

:: My Beauty Routine ::

July 31, 2013


Every girl has their personal make-up and hair routine so I thought I might share mine.. 
so this is how I get from point A to point B..
I start off with applying basic foundation (please ignore my chipping nail polish, it's oh so tacky)
making sure to blend along the hair line and chin so no lines show, making it a more natural look 
I then add the blush, and I have found that it helps to smile so that you can get the color right on the cheek bones giving it that perfect look
this may seem a little odd, but I personally like to put some powder on to keep the make up from running and keep from getting shinny throughout the day (yes this is stage make-up, don't make fun) 
I use brown eye liner both under the bottom lash and above the top lash and add a itty bitty wing in the corner of each eye ;)
I don't always use eye shadow, but when I do I use this fancy mousse stuff where you just put a little on your finger and wipe it right on to your eye lid, so simple! 
gotta have so mascara right? I personally like to put it on both bottom and top lashes to make my eyes really pop 

finishing off with my "perfect" lipstick and I'm done with make-up
now what to do with this crazy hair?
I like to curl it, holding my iron on each strand for about ten seconds  
once I'm done curling it, add a little hair spray to keep it in place and there's one more step 
I pull a small section from the front of each side back and pin it in place 
and then I'm done, looking decent enough to leave the house, but have no where to  go
Hope you enjoy this post and maybe try this look out for yourself. Maybe I'll do some more beauty posts in the future, I don't know? Thanks for reading, love you all!
Julia Carrington


ps: this is what I use...
curling iron ~ Hot Tools
blush brush ~ Clinique
eye liner ~ Rimmel London Exaggerate in Sable
mascara ~ Rimmel London Scandaleyes
blush ~ Almay in Mauve
eyeshadow mousse ~ Flirt! in Cross My Heart
face powder ~ BenNye
foundation ~ Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse
lipstick ~ Flirt! in Perfect 

You Might Also Like

0 comments