life

Je suis allée a Strasbourg and Colmar :: A Fairytale Town

December 05, 2016

Strasbourg, the capital of Christmas. Colmar, the inspiration for Belle's provincial town.
We were set up for a great couple days of Christmas markets and perfect little storybook towns. 

France's Christmas markets are by far the best way to get into the holiday spirit and there's no better place to go see them than where they all began, Strasbourg. So many yummy things to eat and an endless amount of vin chaud. The Christmas cheer radiating from this charming town is indescribable 







Colmar had Christmas markets as well, but that wasn't what made this day special. Colmar is the most picturesque french town I have ever seen. If you've ever seen Beauty and the Beast you have an idea of the real world Disney movie I found myself in. I could see myself coming back here for a much longer stay.






t'was lovely
xoxo
Julia Carrington 

You Might Also Like

0 comments