life

College :: round two

October 27, 2015


Geez, it's been well over a month since I've posted on here and boy has that time flown by so fast.
So much has happened in my life, I've barely had a second to sit down and breath on my own.

Came back to University a month early for training for my job on campus this year. I was lucky enough to become a Community Assistant (RA) this year so that has taken over a large sum of my life lately in the best possible way. I will probably write another post on how much I love it and think it's a great way for anyone to grow during their college years, but that's for another time when I can actually write a well thought out post.

I'm currently struggling through "the hardest class in the Business major" because there's that whole school part of college that we all seem to forget about and wish just wasn't a thing. That class consumes a majority of my free time and makes me want to curl up into a little ball of emotions till it's all over. But I will survive. Got a B+ on the midterm so I can't be doing too terrible, right?

And along side that there is the stress of actually having to declare my double major sometime soon. Which is a big reality check, putting that set in stone sort of decides what I'm doing with my life at least until I'm done here.

My planner has been the most full I've ever seen in these last two months with work deadlines, duty hours, homework assignments, organization meetings, programs, campus events, and a bunch of other stuff I've gotten over involved with. Just a constant state of stress.

But the funny thing is, I love it. I love all of it, every last stress-filled second. I'm falling in love with the school I though I hated a year ago and it makes me so happy to be involved, getting to know people here and getting to know myself.

Just thought I should document and update a little bit in these ten minutes of free time (procrastination) I was able to find tonight. Quarter way done with college round two and it's all been looking pretty great. Hopefully I'll find a little more me time to do this again soon.

xoxo

Julia Carrington

You Might Also Like

0 comments